Les prix sont avec
le petit dé jurer comprisinkl.
Survolez les icônes avec le curseur pour obtenir une explication
Common Business Rules
We refer to the AGB’s of the DeHoGa.
Judicial rules for the reservation of a room
- If you order a room or if the room is reserved or prepared for you a contract is established.
- If agreed on the contract both sides need to fulfill there duties for the duration of the contract.
- Duty of the lesser is to have the room ready according to the contract.
- Duty of the lessee is to pay for the room for the duration of the contract.
- If the lessee ( guest) does not use the room, he remains obligated to pay the agreed amount of money no matter the reason for not using the room. Only the real savings of the lesser have to be deducted.
- The savings of the lesser are usually 20% of the agreed price.
- If the lesser is able to rent the unused room to someone else, the lessee does not have to pay.
- The lesser has the right to be paid for all services before departure and therefore a lawful right to impound the belongings of the lessee.
- The laws of the company’s location are the foundation for any contract.
Expanded “ House AGB’s “
- In case of a reservation of two or more rooms we ask for a cancellation period of at least two weeks. If the cancellation or non-arrival takes place at a later time we charge 80% of the agreed total.
- Exceptions are Special-Events and Exhibitions. For Special-Events and Exhibitions we charge in case of cancellation :
21 days – before arrival 60% of the agreed price
14 days – before arrival 80% of the agreed price
In case of an early departure we charge 80% of the remaining amount if we are unable to re-rent the contingent.